My Sister’s Room is proud to be a sponsor of Atlanta Pride! Every year, MSR hosts the only Official Women’s Event! It is held at Opera Nightclub which is a 5 min. walk from MSR in a large beautiful venue! Check out the pics from last year coming soon. MSR is also open all nights of Atlanta Pride with the best girl events in the city!
MSR WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY NIGHT OF PRIDE AND WILL BE HOSTING IT’S OWN PRIDE PARTY, THE CRUSH PARTY! JUST BLOCKS FROM ELECTRIC CIRCUS! BUY A TICKET TO EC AND GET INTO MSR’S CRUSH PARTY FREE.
Piedmont Park is just a 10 minute walk from where we are located!!
Join us next year for the 47th Atlanta Pride Festival, the largest Pride event in the southeast and the largest event in the country to coincide with National Coming Out Day.
HOW THE WRISTBAND SYSTEM WORKS
An “Electric Circus” pass or “Ticket” is one wristband good for Saturday Night October 8th 2016 at Opera Nightclub (1150 Crescent Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30309). Walking distance from My Sister’s Room.
The wristbands are Non-refundable and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Event line-ups are subject to change and events will go on rain or shine.
You Should Know:
• Wristbands are required at all times while at Opera Nightclub. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband please immediately report to the front door staff.
• There are no paper tickets.
• • Don’t buy passes from a 3rd party..ONLY BUY FROM THE MSR WEBSITE.
• They are not transferable. Only the original purchaser can redeem the pass/passes.You cannot switch the name of the original purchaser
HOW TO PICK UP WRISTBANDS
You can pick up your wristband at My Sister’s Room located at 66 12th St. NE, Atlanta GA 30309 on October 8th starting at 5pm (this is the best bet at avoiding a line) or at the door of Opera starting at 9:30pm that evening. MSR staff must apply wristbands.
The purchaser that paid for the tickets must have valid ID to redeem pass.
**If the person bought more than one ticket, all persons must be present at will call as only an MSR staff member can apply a wristband. Must have valid ID, all wristband holders must be 18+ to Enter 21+ to drink.
2016 Wristband Application
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW WE APPLY THE WRISTBAND.
• We slip a loose wristband over your RIGHT wrist.
• WE DO NOT over-tighten the wristband.
• We Leave ONE INDEX FINGER distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security. This is industry standard.
The closure slides one-way and CANNOT BE LOOSENED once the wristband is fitted to your wrist. If you feel our staff member applied the wristband in a way that violates our standard as described here, please ask to speak to a manager. Once you leave the wristband application area, if your wristband is deemed too loose, or looks like it was tampered with, it will be null and voided without exception.
**Do not subject your wristband to the following: fire, cutting, excessive twisting, pulling, stretching or customization. Your wristband will not be replaced!