Welcome to My Sister’s Room, aka MSR
Atlanta’s number-one lesbian bar for more than 23 years, My Sister’s Room is the favorite destination for lesbians, QUEER, LGBT and the gay-friendly Atlanta community.
Lesbian-owned..now and always—My Sister’s Room is renowned across the South and the world for its Fun, Friendly atmosphere and all around good vibes! We are a lesbian bar where everyone is welcome! A safe haven and home to everyone who enters. We have nightly drag shows, Burlesque Shows, Comedy, Karaoke and more. Oh and not to mention the BEST Wings in Atlanta!
Some of the awards we’ve been honored to win:
- Listed in OUT Magazine as a THRIVING Lesbian Bar 2019
- atlanta.eater.com listed MSR as #2 essential bars to know around Atlanta
- Best Lesbian Bar every year since 2005-2018 – Creative Loafing
- Top 10 Lesbian Bars in the World- Lesbian.com
- Top 200 Gay Bars- Orbitz.com
- “Best Place to meet women” 10 times- GA Voice Magazine “Best of Atlanta” Readers Poll
- “Best Bar Food”- GA Voice Readers poll “Best of Atlanta” 2016
- “Best Late Night”-GA Voice Readers Poll “Best of Atlanta” 2016
- “Best Lesbian Theme Night” -GA Voice Readers Poll “Best of Atlanta”2016
- “Best Overall Bar” -GA Voice Readers Poll “Best of Atlanta” 2016
- Repeatedly won “Best Women’s Bar” -Fenuxe Magazine and Project Q
- Our own Dj Liz Owen won Best DJ in Atlanta 2015-2016 GA Voic
- Jami and Jen, the owners of MSR received Best Party Promoters 2017 & 2018
- Our Show Director, Tiffany Phillips aka Jordan Michael McCord won Best Drag King 2015-16 GA Voice. And countless other awards and accolades.
- Our Bartender Rachel received “Best Bartender” GA Voice Best of Atlanta 2018.
Having a long history with the LGBT community you are what have made MSR the “#1 Best Place to Meet Women” and kept up their name as My Sister’s Room, being the Go-To place for lesbians and our LGBTQ community who want to have a fun night out!
My Sister’s Room is proud to be your LGBTQ-friendly neighbor!
MSR is also a Proud Sponsor of Atlanta Pride and we are the OFFICIAL Women’s Event. Click on the PRIDE tab for more info.
Originally founded in 1996 by Susan Musselwhite, MSR is now owned and operated by Jami Atlanta and Jen-Chase Daniels since 2011. They are also the owners of the popular Memorial Weekend Pride event Sexacola Beach (www.sexacolabeach.com) .
Every location that MSR has been, it grew and populated the LGBTQ [Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer] community! MSR became a place like no other, the first and still only lesbian bar/restaurant/entertainment place in Georgia.
We love all our patrons and hope you follow us along in this beautiful journey! Visit us and say HI!
~ Owners Jen-Chase & Jami